DISCOVER HOW THE McME REPORTING MODULE WORKS
Analysis of McME-results is done online
The McME online reportingtool provides all the freedom to view and zoom in on departments, units, teams, socio-demographic groups, … Scores can be compared across time. And results are benchmarked against industry averages and against internal beliefs. The user friendly interface enables to quickly identify strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities.
- Compare over time, between groups, with the average of the organisation.
- Select the different themes and subthemes of the survey. Well-being, satisfaction, involvement, …
- Make a choice between to the different respondent identification variables. And select the group you want to study. Too small groups are not displayed for the sake of confidentiality.
- Graphical representation of the results.
- Compare with the “uniqueness” and “industry average” benchmarks
Want to know more about McMe employee surveys?
Leave your coordinates for a free trial and a meeting.
Wat maakt McME uniek?
10+ jaar ervaring
Begeleiding van a tot z